The B2B Insights Podcast Channel was created to help marketing and insights professionals navigate the rapidly-changing world of B2B markets and develop the strategies that will propel their brand to the top.
Subscribe today for your dose of exclusive insights from the B2B market experts.
The B2B landscape is ever changing and super dynamic, rich in opportunities but not without its challenges. One challenge the sector has faced in recent years is that of rising expectations of today’s B2B buyer. As a result, businesses have had to adapt, providing superior experiences to drive brand awareness, increase customer loyalty, and keep internal employees satisfied.
This brand-new podcast series explores how technology powers these experiences in B2B both now and in the future. From customer experience to brand experience, from user experience to employee experience, technology should now be at the forefront to ensure you remain successful in the B2B arena. The series is designed to inspire those who are wanting to continue to invest in their digital strategy, both along the buyer journey and also within the workplace, as well as provide food for thought as to what the future of B2B experiences looks like and how they will need to evolve in order to be a winning B2B brand.
In this third episode, Nick Hague; host of the B2B Insights Podcast, is joined by Benoit Soucaret; CXO at Merkle. Benoit is a true expert when it comes to creating user experiences, customer experiences and brand experiences that drive positive transformation for Merkle’s clients. In this podcast episode, Benoit discusses how to create insight-driven, customer-centric experiences to bridge the gap between the expectations of B2B buyers throughout the purchase journey and the experiences that suppliers are providing.
Key discussion points include:
- The importance of market research in delivering customer-centric experiences
- B2B buyers have B2C expectations when it comes to purchase experiences
- The ROI of having a strong omnichannel strategy
- Why B2B brands need to embrace change and invest in new ways of engaging with buyers
- Delivering against the four pillars of B2B commerce: ‘Hybrid Relationships’, ‘Digital Empathy’, ‘Proactive Technology’ and ‘Positive Impact’
- Examples of how Merkle has helped businesses to transform their B2B commerce strategies and deliver a best-in-class commerce experience
- 6 key steps B2B businesses need to take to become more customer-centric and deliver a world-class commerce experience
- The future of B2B commerce and the role it could take in the metaverse…
… plus lots more. Listen to the podcast in full below.