If it seems like the bar for B2B content gets higher every year, you’re not wrong. So what have you done lately to make sure yours does everything possible to connect with key audiences? Is it:
- Immersing buyers in your story?
- Specific to a moment in the buyer’s journey?
- Speaking directly to a key persona?
- Built in a format they love?
- Promoted in the best channels?
We developed The Expert’s Guide to Buyer-Focused Content Marketing to help you reimagine content storytelling with helpful how-to’s and real examples of boundary-busting content.
Even on a shoestring budget, you can produce the content your B2B buyers trust for industry information and solutions to their most pressing problems. But it has to stand out from the sea of content they’re already swimming in.
Great content begins with knowing your audience and what they want. Did you know, for example, that buyers in the Content Preferences Survey 2022 said they want:
- Mobile-optimized content (40%)
- Short content (39%)
- Content from industry influencers (39%)